- Provide administrative assistance, such as preparing meeting agendas and other communications on management’s behalf.
- Monitor, manage and attend the executive / board committees meeting, conference.
- Conduct minute of the meeting.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate business records, documents, and reports.
- Be the point of contact of management presentation, collect data, report analysis, and combine all details for management presentation.
- Data management and data collection for reports.
- Work organically with all business units across the enterprise ensuring harmony, cohesion, and communication.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, providing prompt and customer-focused service.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner and accurately take messages.
- Manage day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Thai fluently command with good English (both written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 5-7 years of broad experience in supporting for leadership/executive level, performing advanced, diversified, and confidential duties.
- Proven ability to work professionally with the public company limited will be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently, set priorities, work simultaneously on numerous tasks, use good judgement and initiative, and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Has a proven record of displaying strong attention to detail, deep dedication to customer service, and a team approach to work.