Position: Application Engineer
Salary Budget: 40,000-55,000 THB
Business: Control Valves
Working Location: Lad Krabang, Bangkok
Working hours: 9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Select, Design, Prepare conceptual and layout drawings, 2D & 3D and Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user specifications.
- Provides technical support as well as Pre and Post sales to Sales, Service and Customer service teams.
- Manage cost control on assigned projects.
- Manage bid proposals, contractors, and vendors of the assigned projects.
- Ensure all technical requirements are captured on the project's bill of material and efficiency manage project schedules and budgets.
- Supervise and participate in all aspects of the assigned projects from inception to commissioning including operations and maintenance turnover packages.
- Properly and in time communicate with the reference sales engineer and the projects team in case of delay or unforeseen events affecting the deadline delivery.
- Handling document control and provide project execution supports.
- Assist the technical support to other functions for new products or applications.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Major in Mechanical or Mechatronics or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a application engineer or project engineer in industrial valves industry.
- Proficient in using MS Office, Auto CAD, Oracle and CRM Systems.
- Well-understanding of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Good command in English in both the verbal and written.
- Own car and driver license, able to travel as assigned.
- Provident Funds
- Health Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Performance Bonus
- Mileage Claim
- Company's Laptop & Phone