- Implement HR Strategy align with the company’s goal.
- Implement effective development of human resources to correspond with business goal and direction.
- Development and implement group of company training and development strategy & plan.
- Collaborate with management level to advise performance management and organizational capability.
- Provide advises for workforce and organization changes.
- Analyze and drive cultural change and develop talent pipeline.
- Implement career development initiatives.
- Develop & manage succession plan.
- Develop employee engagement initiatives to reduce turnover.
- Develop HR team performance to achieve best practices.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human resources development, Organization Development, or related field.
- 12 years+ solid experiences in Human Resources with OD knowledge is a plus.
- Strong entrepreneur-oriented mindset and able to transform business strategy into HR strategy and concrete projects.
- Proactive attitude and customer oriented.
- Fluent English and experience in a multi-culture environment.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, and proficient in Excel)