Our client is a dedicated creation of ultimate beauty through artisan hand-crafted jewelry. Creating honor original craft, perfection, modern design, timeless that are brilliantly alive.
- Responsible for monitoring adequate fund in bank accounts to support daily payments and fund transfers.
- Issue Consolidated weekly Bank reports.
- Prepare covenants and compliance reports to our Lenders.
- Coordinate with banks for cash management banking and maintain a good relationship.
- Support the 13-weeks Cash-Flow Forecast which is issued twice-a-month.
- Manage Bank compliance documentations, e.g. KYC, FATCA, Signatory Update.
- Other ad hoc works assigned by manager.
- Utilize tax knowledge in daily operation, not a tax expert
- Engage expert counsel not make the final decision on regional tax transactions
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of tax experience and/or large private industry;
- Experience in FMGC company is a plus;
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills such as Pivot Table, VLook up is mandatory;
- Good English written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong responsibility and good in scheduling/prioritizing skills;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, details, and interruptions;
- Ability at team work and relating well with other staff members.
Position: Treasury Analyst and Corporate Tax
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (08.30 – 17.30)
Location: Thonburi - Sathorn
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)