Our client is one of leading distributor of commercial kitchen and bakery equipment based in Thailand.
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Installation and service are issued on time are set within deadline and meet the requirements.
- Manage overall Installation and Service function.
- Monitoring project installation and service job.
- Supervise and provide training to subordinates.
- Liaise with internal and external customer.
- Solving problem and good create relationship within team.
- Manage and analyze installation, service performance and problem.
- Planning, manage and evaluate service technician.
- Cost budget control in Technician service and installation.
- Manage spare part to support part sales service job.
- Male age 35 - 45 years old (Expat only).
- Bachelor's Degree as a minimum in Engineering, Electrical Power or related field.
- 10++ years experiences in Service Business.
- Can read-write Auto Cad drawing and using of measuring equipment.
- Good knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Water system.
- Strong analyst and Service skill.
- Hard working & Smart Thinking, Leadership, Team player and problem solving skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Navision program and other related applications.
- Creative ideas, proactive and open-mind.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, able to work well under pressure.
- Must have and display Leadership and Planning skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)