Our client is one of the world’s leading automotive application manufacturer.
- Develops and grows branded retail network with implementation of short term and long term strategic plans
- Conducts business reviews with branded retailers to improve performance and achieve business targets
- Ensures branded Retail compliance
- Implements retail excellence execution with collaborative internal key stakeholders
- Delivers uniqueness of customer value preposition (CVP) through branded retailers
- Leads branded audit by monitoring the consistency of retail execution and conducts full store audit and/or quick store audit as regularly
- Works closely with Head of Sales - Retails, Trade marketing and cross function to deploy customized trade activation program and deliver business target
- Works with Manager to produce benchmark report from the store audit and with Sales to communicate the improvement targets to individual stores
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- 5 years of experience in retail and business development role, managerial level in capacity
- Preferably coming from the automotive, lubricant and tire industry but may consider other industry like FMCG
- Good in store operational skills in a retail environment
- Can communicate effectively in different levels in the organization - local and region
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)