Our client, Multinational Company specialize in Building materials and systems based on gypsum. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Purchasing Manager.
- Lead Procurement Department to work together as a single unit regardless of their physical plant location. (One team on the field)
- Develop & managing the Procurement of strategic materials, packaging materials, energy, spare parts, purchased glass, general contract and supplier relationship
- Develop procurement team and future successor
- Support the plant special projects
- Share Purchasing Best Practice ideas and information with my Regional Peers
- Advance the principles and mental models underlying MBM and lead by example in practicing MBM
- 100% compliance and integrity in supply chain related area
- Standardization of procedure, work instruction and full compliance on all activities.
- Ensure all materials supply with competitive cost to plant.
- Develop performance of suppliers for compliance, product quality and delivery.
- Achieving the department goal
- Develop potential suppliers & contractors
- Develop and manage the organization structure, talent, and skills required to achieve assigned goals on a sustainable basis and developing team members to achieve their career objectives.
- Lead the team to support the upcoming plant project on Procurement functions with flawless launch
- Work closely with Regional Director and functional team to improve Procurement efficiency.
- Ensure Procurement team understanding and effectively advance MBM in their everyday work in Guardian
- Ensure Procurement team related activities, projects are conducted in compliance with legal, regulatory and company policy, controls and standard
- Bachelor or higher in relevant field, Thai nationality.
- At least 10 years of direct experience in purchasing and procurement fields with proven ability and knowledge with at least 5 years in management level
- Proven success record of strategic sourcing and category management.
- High performer with strong drive, analytical and negotiation skill,
- Excellent command of English with very good communication skill.
- Ability to oversee different locations. Ready for travelling.
Business: Glass production
- Five-day work week
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)