Our client are electronic parts manufacturer by the metallic foil photo-etching process with long history over 15 years. The company is now seeking for a experience candidate for the position of Process Engineer, to support company's goal and target.
- Design and propose and the drawing to appropriate production process and made to coordinate with related persons.
- Identify and understanding parametric/process interactions to improve production yield and product quality.
- Assess and provide technical feedback on change proposals and plans.
- Interface with Production, Quality, Yield and Equipment Engineering and other Engineering groups.
- Male & Female 30 - 35 years up.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor Degree in Major Engineer (Electronic/Mechanical) and other related
- At least 3 years working experience in Electronic or Chemical Industrial
- Have experience in Etching process to be advantage
- Good knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS
- Have logical thinking which can analyses the production process
- Able to understand design drawing and working at parts manufacturing company (test& mass production)
- Good command in English and computer skill.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Electronic Industrial
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)