Our client, is high leader for automotive products, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Plant Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Directed experience at least 15 years in Automotive parts manufacturing managerial.
- Business of English.
- SAP, Lean manufacturing, ISO Systems control.
- Overall manufacturing sections management.
- Monitor Quality/ Production/ Planning/ Engineering/ Process/ Supply Chain/ Warehouse/ Shipping/ Maintenance/ Safety & EHS officer.
- Financial status manage, Profit and Budgets plan.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (8:00 am -6:00 pm)
Benefit Package: Annual bonus, Provident fund, Mobile, Insurances
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)