Our clients are some well-known Japanese Bio-Energy business. They are looking for candidates to join as Japanese Speaking HR and Office Manager.
- Thai Female or Male, 30-40 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor or above in Business Administration or related field
- Able to communicate in Japanese and English in Business Level
- Have experience in Management level; Admin, HR, Operation
- Have working experience in set up company or new set up
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assistant in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management
- Performs benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees
- Conducts recruitment efforts; conducts new-employee orientation; monitors career- pathing program
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in efficiency of the department and service performed
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities
- Be a point of contact person with outside person and company HQ's team
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)