Our client is a leading of steel from Japan which is long time history more than 100 years. They are looking for someone who is potential to fulfill their requirements as following;
- Translate meeting, morning meeting and other meeting by request.
- Coordinate between Management team and Thai staff.
- Translating documents by request.
- Control document in IATF16949 system (experience preferred but not necessary).
- Operational matters as assigned by Head department or Supervisor above.
- Age 26 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts (Japanese) or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an interpreter in production line.
- Computer literacy is required.
- JLPT N2.
- Bonus: 3 months as average
- Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Incentive and other allowance
Location: Pinthong 5 IE, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)