Our client is a multinational fashion retail. They are looking for Junior HR to join their team.
- Support HR Supervisor for daily general HR activities mainly focus on recruitment & onboarding process, compensations & benefits, Payroll and administration
- Maintain and update HR records, documents, policies, process & procedure to meet legislative requirements
- Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues
- Arrange new employee onboard orientation, exit interview and provide feedback to management
- Provide prompt advices and resolutions to Line Managers on HR related issues and also all level of employee concerning work related issues
- Other HR related task assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Political Science, Business Administration or any related fields
- 0- 3 years’ experience in HR generalist with knowledge in Recruitment, Hiring, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations & Communication
- Pleasant personality, strong interpersonal skill, good team player, responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, multi-tasking and positive attitude, familiar with multinational working environment
- Good command of both written and spoken in English (Mandarin is a plus)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)