Our client, leading Japanese Trading Business. Now they are seeking for candidate to join as;
- Support the compliance member for advice, monitoring and training to maintain quality standards
- Update regulations and procedures to ensure that they are implemented and documented accordingly.
- Maintain relationships with other parties involved with internal and external department
- Develop procedures for compliance to clearly define job responsibilities
- Arrange compliance training to promote compliance awareness for employee
- Coordinate with Japanese Headquarter to update compliance and guideline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laws or any related field
- Experience in compliance field
- Good command of English
- Leadership and management skill
- Familiar with Japanese working environment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)