- Age 35 - 45 years old
- Bachelors or master’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Al least 5 years’ experience in credit management.
- Prefer experience in carrying out credit risk assessments.
- Mature, Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skill and able to handle tasks under high pressure
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Have driven car with driving license.
- Prefer experience in Japanese company.
- Work closely to the Credit Manager to manager the daily operations of credit functions.
- Maintain the credit policy of the company.
- Manage cash collection performance.
- Control and minimize bad debts.
- Provide timely and accuracy reporting of collection report, and other related credit functions.
- Manage relations with the sales department.
- Initiate legal actions or other recovery actions against overdue customer.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)