A consultant with experience working in
Thailand holds an individual interview for Thailand employment
A Japanese consultant who has worked in Thailand for more than 6 years will hold a meeting session in Tokyo.
We will guide you individually about the process of job hunting and lifestyle and market information so please join us if you are interested in changing to Thailand.
Date and time
July 7th (Fri) 10: 00-17: 00 Start
Saturday, July 8 (Sat) 10: 00-17: 00 Start
JAC Recruitment Tokyo Headquarters Conference Room
1-105 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051 Jinbocho Mitsui Building 14th Floor
· Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Subway Shinjuku Line · Mita Line "Jinbocho Station" 2 min. Walk
· 5 Meters From Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Takebashi Station" 3 b Exit · Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line "New Ochanomizu Station" B 7 Exit 5 minutes on foot
· JR Chuo Line · Sobu Line "Ochanomizu Station" 8 minutes on foot from Ochanomizu Hashiguchi
Participation requirement condition
Working visa In consideration of acquisition conditions and job offering situation, only applicants who apply to the following conditions will be accepted. Please acknowledge it beforehand.
· Person who has experience of social work for more than 1 year and who can travel locally for interview with company.
· Sales staff / clerical staff up to about 40 years old. Those in English or Thai that are above the daily conversation level.
· Technical position: Up to 50 years old. Those in English or Thai that are above the daily conversation level.
Please apply from the form below.
※ Application deadline: until Friday, June 29
In the unlikely event that an error occurs in the application on the above form, please take a moment to contact the following e-mail address directly.
※ Participation free, complete reservation system. It is an individual consultation about one person for about 50 minutes.
* We will receive consultation at the above-mentioned date and time, at the venue, at Skype, separately.
* According to circumstances, we may change the reservation date and time, or switch to Skype and telephone interview.
* In the case of a large number of applicants, those who can travel to Thailand within one year, and those who have never interviewed with JAC will take precedence.